We require all floaters to sign the liability waiver. We also require everyone that uses our facilities to complete the COVID-19 Waiver Form each time they use our facilities. Both forms are available online upon booking and in store.
Please inform Spa Float Therapy of all health conditions. If you have a heart condition or wear a pacemaker, asthma, allergies (particularly to salt, chlorine or magnesium), or very low blood pressure, you must seek approval from a medical practitioner before floating or using our infrared sauna.
At Spa Float Therapy we want to try our utmost to ensure everyone can float, however safety is paramount. If you have a physical disability, please consult with your doctor. Upon receiving approval to float, please contact our centre and speak to our manager who will then discuss any precautions or measures required to guarantee you have the best experience. We can’t guarantee that every person who comes to Spa float will be allowed to float.
It is important we gain an understanding of any physical disabilities you are managing so we can provide a safe experience.
Getting in and out of the float pod is similar to getting in and out of a bath, you must be able to do this unaided or be accompanied by someone who is qualified and insured to help you with this. We are not trained in aiding people in and out of the float pod and will not be liable for any accidents.
I confirm I agree Spa Float Therapy’s disability policy.
All online bookings and memberships are taken on Fresha. Fresha online booking platform will request card terminal upon booking. Charges will be applied manually by our a float manager within 24 hours of your float.
Booking cancellations should be made a minimum of 24 hours prior to your session. If you fail to notify us of a cancellation within the minimum period, a 100% fee of your chosen booking may be charged.
At Spa Float Therapy we understand circumstances can change. If you cannot attend your booked session and want to reschedule, please notify our float centre manager. If you fail to notify us within 24 hours, unfortunately, 100% of the fee may be charged for your chosen booking.
- If you are a new customer and you arrive more than 15 minutes late, it will unfortunately not be possible to float or use the infrared sauna. This is to ensure customers who are floating are not disturbed with excessive noise.
- If you are late there is a possibility that you may not get the room you originally booked or are not be able to use the sauna.
- If you happen to fall in to the above criteria, Spa Float Therapy will happily reschedule your appointment. Refunds will not be applicable.
While we try to ensure the customer experience is flawless at Spa Float Therapy, we understand complaints can occur and ultimately will improve our service and offerings. If you have a complaint, please speak to our Float centre manager at the premise or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will endeavour to respond to your email within 48 hours.
The minimum age to enjoy a floatation session 16 years old.
- Gift vouchers are purchased via Fresha
- Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- Gift vouchers are sent by email following purchase online.
- Gift vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with other offers
Our introductory 3 float package must be used within 90 days of purchase.
- Family and friends of members can pay also benefit from member rates. This will require the member to book online or call the centre for confirmation.
Prices and Special Offers
We aim to ensure all prices and website content are current at all times.
Special offers may change without prior notice so if you want to be sure of securing the special offer price, ensure that it is live on the website when you make your booking.
For hygiene reasons you will not be able to float if you are menstruating.
We welcome all email enquiries and will endeavour to respond to all of them within 48 hours.
While every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of all content on the website, we recognise some errors may occur or a unique customer issue may not have been addressed. If this is the case, please contact our centre for further details.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
The information is provided by Spa Float Therapy and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Spa Float Therapy takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website. The term ‘Spa Float Therapy’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.